Breaking News

Richard Yap thanks GMA Network for fulfilling his wish on his first Kapuso teleserye

On November 5, actor Richard Yap thanked GMA Network for fulfilling his wish on his first Kapuso teleserye.

During the media conference for I Left My Heart in Sorsogon, Yap recalled telling GMA Network bosses of his wish of working with the Kapuso style icon, Heart Evangelista.

“Actually, noong pumasok ako dito sa GMA, we were just talking about na magkakaroon ako ng soap. At that time, hindi pa namin alam kung ano talaga. And then, suddenly nasabi nila na isasama ako dito sa soap with Heart [Evangelista] and Paolo [Contis].”

He also considered his first teleserye with GMA Network as a “blessing.”

“Parang na-excite talaga ako kasi hindi ko na-expect na ‘yung unang sinabi ko na I wanted to work with Heart, mabibigay agad sa first soap ko dito. So, malaking blessing talaga and malaking pasasalamat ko talaga sa GMA 7 and all the production, and all the bosses here kasi pinagbigyan nila ako sa hiniling ko.”

Yap then said that he didn’t expect to become a leading man at his age, noting that he’s enjoying the moment.

“At my age hindi ko talaga nae-expect na that I’ll still be doing a leading role na parang may ka-love team, love team. So I’m just enjoying the moment and making the most out of it and giving my all, also kung anong pwede kong ibigay to make this a very ‘memorable’ project. I’m very thankful for what I have right now.”

According to his celebrity profile page, Yap is current 54 years old.

As for his project, Yap stars in I Left My Heart in Sorsogon, which premieres on November 15, 2021, on GMA Primetime. The series also stars Filipina style icon Heart Evangelista and Kapuso actor Paolo Contis. Joining them are Michelle Dee, Mavy Legaspi, and Kyline Alcantara.

The post Richard Yap thanks GMA Network for fulfilling his wish on his first Kapuso teleserye appeared first on LionhearTV.



Richard Yap thanks GMA Network for fulfilling his wish on his first Kapuso teleserye
Source: Happy Pinoy PH

No comments