Breaking News

Is Dalia Varde related to Gretchen Barretto?

On November 5, Kapamilya artist Dalia Varde clarified that she’s not related to the seasoned actress Gretchen Barretto.

During an exclusive interview with RAWR Nation, Varde said she wishes she was related to the seasoned actress.

“I’m nowhere related to Gretchen Barretto. Pero I wish, I wish kasi I idolize her rin. She’s such a classy-looking woman. And, I love the way she dresses. I love the way she talks and puts herself out there. And she’s a lovely actress din of course.”

She then recalled receiving a comment from Barretto on her social media.

“We’re not related, pero she kind /of noticed me before when I was younger because[I feel like] I look more like her when I was younger, and now my face is starting to take shape. And, I’m looking like myself now. Pero dati, she commented before, she used to comment and like on my photos.”

Varde then expressed her hopes of seeing Barretto personally.

“Pero, now I feel like, syempre she has other priorities in life, pero we spoke before. I really want to meet her still. I hope soon when she goes out or something. Maybe I can see her.”

As for her career, Dalia recently portrayed the role of Kimineah Gozon in the Kapamilya Network’s highest-streamed digital series, ‘He’s Into Her.’ She returns for the second season of the kilig-filled series to bring back her “mean girl” persona.

The post Is Dalia Varde related to Gretchen Barretto? appeared first on LionhearTV.



Is Dalia Varde related to Gretchen Barretto?
Source: Happy Pinoy PH

No comments