Breaking News

Paolo Contis clears Yen Santos’s name from his break-up with LJ Reyes

On September 8, via Instagram, Kapuso actor Paolo Contis cleared Kapamilya actress Yen Santos’s name from the accusation of being the third party to his separation with LJ Reyes.

Contis clarified on his Instagram post that Yen wasn’t the reason behind his break up with his former partner of six years.

“She was never the reason of our break up. I was. Kung matagal na kaming hindi okay ni LJ, it was mainly because of me. Masyado niyo siyang diniin sa issue na to. Pati pag promote namin ng movie nabahiran na ng kung anu ano.”

Paolo admitted to having the involvement of a third party in his previous relationship with LJ. 

“Aaminin ko, naging marupok at gago ako sa ilang taon naming pagsasama. I’m not proud of it. For that, I’m sincerely sorry. I’m truly ashamed of my actions.”

He also addressed the accusation of drug abuse and clarified why he left for Baguio after LJ left for the U.S.

Paolo then defended veteran showbiz news reporter Lolit Solis who supported him on her Instagram account.

He also apologized to all the people affected, including to his ex-partner Lian Paz, his Mom, Summer, Aki, and LJ.

“I’m sorry sa lahat ng nadamay sa issue na to. I want to apologize to Lian and the kids, na nagulo na naman ang tahimik na buhay dahil sa akin. I’m sorry to my Mom. Please don’t worry about me too much. I’m sorry to my team na hindi na nakakatulog dahil sa akin.

“To Summer, I’m sorry, my Ganda. I love and miss you so much. Papa will do his best to be better. I will always be here for you. I promise.

“To Aki, I wish I could’ve done things differently and listened to you more. I’m sorry I failed you.

“To LJ, I’m very sorry. For everything. Sa lahat lahat.”

View this post on Instagram

 

A post shared by Paolo Contis (@paolo_contis)

 

View this post on Instagram

 

A post shared by Paolo Contis (@paolo_contis)

Earlier, rumors surfaced about Contis and Santos’s relationship when netizens spotted the actor with a female companion dining together. 

Photos of them eating at a restaurant circulated on social media after the speculations on Paolo and LJ already broke up.

The post Paolo Contis clears Yen Santos’s name from his break-up with LJ Reyes appeared first on LionhearTV.


No comments