Breaking News

Claire Castro takes pride in her body transformation!

On October 27, during a media conference held for the Nagbabagang Luha, Kapuso Breakout Star Claire Castro said she feels proud of her body transformation.

She wants to flaunt her body and her fitness progress.

“Okay, naman po ako with that ano, siguro po this is also a part of me this is how I like to dress. I like to flaunt my body. Because also po, I had a major body transformation po. Siguro, two years ago, I was chubby po. Tapos, I really worked hard for this. I’m proud po to show-off my progress. Pero being a sexy star po, that okay naman with me.”

She also revealed her secret to achieving her healthy body.

“Actually, I’ve started po with calorie restrictions but that doesn’t make you happy. So, I’ve learned to eat po, kahit a lot, basta healthy po ‘yung food, kahit lumagpas ka po sa calorie po, basta po healthy po ‘yung food.”

She also shared her advocacy of body positivity and women empowerment. 

“I feel like there’s nothing to be ashamed of how they’re going to look or size man. I’ll be like, why are we so worried about that. If we’re happy with how we look, why should we care about what people say. So I say, go wear what you want, even if people don’t like it, as long as you know you look good, you wear it.”

Castro, the daughter of actor Diego Castro, made a lasting impression with her role as Cielo in the recently concluded GMA Afternoon Prime Series, Nagbabagang Luha. People now consider her as one of the breakout artists in the series.

Nagbabagang Luha starring Glaiza de Castro and Rayver Cruz, recently aired their final episode on GMA Network. Castro’s character shone through as one of the most memorable kontrabida of the series.

Apart from her remarkable performance in the series, Castro is also one of the nominees for Breakthrough Artist of the Year in the upcoming RAWR Awards 2021.

The post Claire Castro takes pride in her body transformation! appeared first on LionhearTV.



Claire Castro takes pride in her body transformation!
Source: Happy Pinoy PH

No comments