Breaking News

Claire Castro reveals why she chooses the sexy, antagonist route

On October 27, Kapuso Breakout Star Claire Castro revealed why she chose Sexy Kontrabida Route.

During a media conference held for the Nagbabagang Luha, she acknowledged that she’s taking a different path from other young artists while flaunting her figure.

“Yes, actually po, I noticed ‘yung mga kasabayan ko po parang hindi kontrabida route, and hindi po sexy route ‘yung ano. Pero normally po, I do love to flaunt my body because I struggled with self image before. 

“I’ve become healthier because my eating habits were bad before. So, I’ve worked hard for this body. So why not po di ba flaunt it.”

She also noted that she has her quirky side, which sets her apart from other artists.

“‘Yung mga kasabayan ko pong mga bago, magagaling naman po sila eh. Naka-workshop ko na po sila lahat. What makes me different lang po is I feel like I’m a bit quirky sometimes. And, that reflects on my character ko. May side po ni Claire na makikita kayo na hindi po siya fully ‘yung character, ‘yung pagka-quirky ko po. And, being true to my quirky self.”

She then revealed that she wants to follow the footsteps of Kapuso actress, Glaiza de Castro because she can do both lead and kontrabida roles.

“Gusto ko pong sundan si Ate Glaiza, kasi she can do both. She can be bidakontrabida po. ‘Yun po si ate Glai.”

Castro, the daughter of actor Diego Castro, made a lasting impression with her role as Cielo in the recently concluded GMA Afternoon Prime Series, Nagbabagang Luha. People now consider her as one of the breakout artists in the series.

Nagbabagang Luha starring Glaiza de Castro and Rayver Cruz, recently aired their final episode on GMA Network. Castro’s character shone through as one of the most memorable kontrabida of the series.

Aside from her remarkable performance in the series, Castro is also one of the nominees for ‘Breakthrough Artist of the Year’ in the upcoming RAWR Awards 2021.

The post Claire Castro reveals why she chooses the sexy, antagonist route appeared first on LionhearTV.



Claire Castro reveals why she chooses the sexy, antagonist route
Source: Happy Pinoy PH

No comments