Breaking News

Bea Alonzo shares a feasible project [in mind] with Marian Rivera

On her visit to Unang Hirit on Monday, October 11, the new Kapuso star discussed the warm welcome of her new home network and the lined-up projects of hers.

She also shared she has a story concept ready if she were given the chance to have a project with Kapuso Primetime Queen Marian Rivera.

Alonzo admitted she is excited to try new things with the Kapuso Network that she has not done before like being a host on a talk show.

“Ako kasi I’m open to different possibilities now. I don’t want to put myself in a box, so I want to do different things as much as I can,” she stated.

She is also hoping to work with other Kapuso celebrities.

“I’m also looking forward to working with Kapuso stars that I’ve never worked before, even the younger ones like sina Ruru [Madrid], sina Derrick [Monasterio], and siyempre kahit na sa mga babae sina Marian Rivera.”

She also mentioned she already has a story concept prepared if she gets to work on a project with Rivera.

“I actually have a concept in mind, ikukwento ko na lang sa mga bosses… for me and Marian sana,” she happily disclosed.

On August 2021, Alonzo jokingly asked Rivera to invite her to her home during an interview.

“Magpapaka-close na ‘ko, Marian. Baka naman,” Alonzo pleaded.

“Sure, pagkatapos ng pandemya at ipagluluto ko kayo ng menudo ng lola ko,” Rivera responded, saying she will cook menudo for Alonzo.

The post Bea Alonzo shares a feasible project [in mind] with Marian Rivera appeared first on LionhearTV.



Bea Alonzo shares a feasible project [in mind] with Marian Rivera
Source: Happy Pinoy PH

No comments