Breaking News

Paulo Avelino reveals Janine Gutierrez has always wanted to transfer to ABS-CBN

On September 2, during the media conference for Marry Me, Marry You, Kapamilya actor Paulo Avelino revealed that Janine Gutierrez always wanted to transfer to ABS-CBN.

Avelino said that Gutierrez even cried when she found out that her transfer didn’t work out the first time.

“Janine was supposed to be here a few years back pero nagkaproblema lang with something. 

“Tapos nabalitaan ko, we have the same manager, same management, so parang I got this story first hand. 

“So my manager called me, iyak daw ng iyak si Janine. Hindi daw makakalipat. So matagal na talagang ginusto ni Janine maging Kapamilya.”

Gutierrez then recalled her conversation with Avelino while filming their 2020 film, Ngayon Kaya.

“‘Yung nagsho-shooting po kami before for our film, ‘yung Ngayon Kaya, pinapagusapan na din namin na nagkukwento siya na may gagawin siyang teleserye. Tapos ako parang, ‘pwedeng ako na lang.

“At that time, syempre joke pa lang. But medyo half-joke. I mean I was really, really hoping to work with Pau sa TV. Kaya noong nangyari ito, super happy talaga ako.”

Gutierrez then added that she felt giddy working with Avelino and wanted to work with the actor again.

“I guess siguro kasi, when we did the movie talaga namang nakakakilig si Pau so I was really looking forward na kiligin ulit. It was really a fun experience. So I knew going into this, if there’s anyone that I wanted to start my ABS-CBN journey with, it was really Pau.”

Avelino then admitted that he felt kilig knowing that Gutierrez wanted to work with him.

“Of course, nakakakilig din naman when someone wants to work with you. Kasi marami pa ako talagang hindi nakakatrabaho. At kung mabibigyan din ako ng chance, gusto ko rin silang makatrabaho. 

“I’m very happy that I’m working with Janine now and sana hindi ito ang huli.”

Avelino and Gutierrez star in the Kapamilya teleserye Marry Me, Marry YouThe series premieres on September 13 at 9:20 PM on Kapamilya Channel, Kapamilya Online Live, A2Z, and TV5.

iWantTFC users can stream the series on September 11 on the iWantTFC app (iOs and Android) and iwanttfc.com, two days ahead of its TV broadcast.

The post Paulo Avelino reveals Janine Gutierrez has always wanted to transfer to ABS-CBN appeared first on LionhearTV.


No comments