Breaking News

Paolo Contis finally issues a statement, admits cheating during his relationship with LJ Reyes

On his Instagram account, Paolo Contis finally broke his silence and aired his side of the story over his breakup with LJ Reyes.

The Kapuso actor admitted he has cheated on Reyes during their relationship and has sincerely apologized to his ex-lovers Reyes and Lian Paz and his children.

Over a lengthy post, Contis shed his explanation over the heated situation he is currently in.

“After lumabas ang interview ni LJ, katakot takot na pang aalipusta at pambabatikos ang natanggap ko… Gusto ko sana manahimik kaya lang marami nang mga nadadamay na hindi dapat kaya mas mabuti sigurong sagutin ko ang ilan sa mga ito,” Contis began his caption.

“1. Drugs – Merong nagsasabi na meron siyang reliable source that I take drugs and as a result, sinasaktan ko si LJ at ang mga bata. This is NOT true.”

He denied he is using illegal drugs and he stressed out that he never laid a finger on Reyes and the children.

“2. Third Party – Aaminin ko, naging marupok at gago ako sa ilang taon naming pagsasama.”

He confessed that he had another woman while he and Reyes are still together. He admitted he is truly ashamed of his actions.

“3. Yen Santos – She was never the reason of our break up.

“4. Baguio – When LJ left for the States with the kids, I went to Baguio for 3 days dahil ayaw ko sa Manila at gusto kong makapag isip isip.”

He admitted that when things got heated with Reyes, he wanted to chill his mind off over the issues. He was insensitive to asking Santos to accompany him during the ongoing disagreement with Reyes.

“5. Lolit – Please stop bashing her. Nanay ko si Lolit. Natural lang na ipagtanggol niya ako kahit mali ako. May nanay din kayo diba?”

 

View this post on Instagram

 

A post shared by Paolo Contis (@paolo_contis)

Contis continued the explanation in another post.

“I want to apologize to Lian and the kids, na nagulo na naman ang tahimik na buhay dahil sa akin. I’m sorry to my Mom. Please don’t worry about me too much.

“To Summer, I’m sorry my Ganda. I love and miss you so much.

“To Aki, I wish I could’ve done things differently and listened to you more.

“To LJ, I’m very sorry. For everything. Sa lahat lahat.

“I will work on making myself a better person and learning from this. But for now, please respect our privacy and pray for us,” Contis pleaded.

 

View this post on Instagram

 

A post shared by Paolo Contis (@paolo_contis)

The post Paolo Contis finally issues a statement, admits cheating during his relationship with LJ Reyes appeared first on LionhearTV.


No comments